Saturday, March 1, 2014

Picture Perfect

Pictures taken by Andmade Photography in Ventura, CA


When Ethan was 8 months old we decided to have some professional pictures taken.  Up until this point it had been Jeff and I in the backyard (my way of saving some money);  with poor Jeff trying to re-create professional pictures that I had found on Pinterest.  Although Jeff's pictures always turned out great, I thought I'd give the poor guy a break and hire someone.

I found Andra Edwards Corney through a mom group that I'm a part of on Facebook.  She has her own photography business entitled Andmade Photography.  I was nervous because the only time i'd ever used a professional photographer was for my wedding.  Jeff also did our maternity photos (yes i'm that cheap), so I didn't know what to expect.

Andra had a special deal during the month of February.  It was $65 dollars for a 20 minute child session.  Afterward, we would recieve 5 digital prints and 5 sheets of wallets that she chose for us.

The session was the best experience I could have hoped for.  Andra was so cheerful and warm.  You could tell she really loves her job, and children.  She had the most gorgeous props, and she shot us on location at a beautiful field in Ojai.  To anyone looking for a photographer, in Ventura County, I highly recommend you contact Andra.  The pictures turned out so beautifully, they literally took my breath away.

This is my favorite picture



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by: The Blog Decorator